Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Less than 2 weeks and counting!!

Wow! Time is flying by now!!! There is only 11 days til we leave!
My head is spinning with my to-do list before we leave!
I picked up our FE gifts, started making cabin signs, ordered 12 trading pins, and am trying to organize a packing list..
I always seem to overpack, no matter how hard i try.. i am determined NOT to pack to much for this short trip!
We found out that Brent will be our cruise director, which is great - he did an awesome job last time and my inlaws know him very well - pretty much on a first name basis, from cruising so much.. LOL
Part of me wishes i could take my laptop to journal on while we are on the ship, but i don't want the hassle of lugging it around -- so i just will have to journal the ol' fashioned way,and update my blog later! So, anyone reading will have to just wait!

No comments: