Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Planning and Trip Blog!!

Hi! This is my new trip planning and report blog. I have decided to do this in order for everyone in my family and my friends to see and read about my trips.
I named this blog in honor of my Mother-in-Law, she always signs her cards to me, A.T.D. - Which stands for Always Think Disney. She is my trip planning enabler along with my mother. Thanks to the both of them, i love to travel, and usally i try to tag along on a trip whenever possible! :)

So, on this blog right now, i am going to be planning my upcoming Disney Cruise, We leave Aug. 31, 2008, it is a 5 night Bahamas cruise. This is Disney Cruise Line's first 5 nighter, it will stop in Disney's island, Castaway Cay twice!!
Now, we have been keeping this a secret from Cait for over a year now. Our last dream cruise (and our first) was over New Years, and the weather and seas were - how shall i say - less than perfect. We're talking 30+ foot waves, rain, drizzle, cold, wind.. you name it. yuck.
So, this is sort of a "do-over" for me and Cait. I was so bummed with the last cruise, (and it started off perfect!!) so, i wanted to go again. We are truly blessed that I have inlaws who don't mind sharing their cabin suite with me and Cait.
So, with that, i have been planning.. i pulled the suitcases out of the closet, and put them in my bedroom, i can't pack yet, b/c i think if i took out Cait's bathing suit and packed it in the middle of summer, she may wonder what's going on! LOL
I went to a scrapbook crop last weekend, and made an autograph book for Cait, and a journal for me. I will post pics of those tomorrow. :)
Anyway, that's it for this post, i will update later with pics of the stuff i made.

No comments: